Required Class in New Mexico Law
February 25, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
This class is required for applicants for admission via bar exam, UBE transfer, or admission on motion / reciprocity. In order to receive credit for successful completion of the class, attendees must be present for the entire duration, with no exceptions.
- Bar exam, UBE transfer, and reciprocal applicants: Included in your application fee.
- Limited license applicants: Not required.
- Non-applicant attorneys for CLE credit: $275 (we will bill you)
- Please Note: This class does fill up, and seating is limited. UBE Transfer and Reciprocal Admission applicants are held on our wait list until we receive a complete application. If the class fills up before we receive your application, you will be notified and given an opportunity to sign up for the next class.
- Bar Exam: The class may be taken up to three years in advance of admission. You may attend before you submit your application, but if the class fills up you may be bumped in favor of a current examinee. Examinees are automatically signed up for the class immediately after the exam for which they sit.
- UBE Transfer: The class must be taken after submission of a complete application.
- Reciprocal Admission: The class must be taken after submission of a complete application.
- Limited License: Limited license applicants do not take this class.
- Topics: Indian Law, General, Family Law, Professionalism, Ethics
- Location: The Board has not yet determined whether this class will be held in person, in Albuquerque, as required by Rule, or whether it will be held online. Participants will be notified at least 30 days in advance of the class date.