- This event has passed.
Required Class in New Mexico Law
July 30 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
This class is required for applicants for admission via bar exam, UBE transfer, or admission on motion / reciprocity. In order to receive credit for successful completion of the class, attendees must be present for the entire duration, with no exceptions.
- Bar exam, UBE transfer, and reciprocal applicants: Included in your application fee.
- Limited license applicants: Not required.
- Non-applicant attorneys for CLE credit: $275 (we will bill you)
- Please note: The July 2020 class will be conducted online only, with monitored remote attendance. As a result, any applicant may take this class, on this date only, up to three years prior to admission. Future classes will resume with in-person attendance only.
- Topics: Indian Law, General, Family Law, Professionalism, Ethics
- Location: Online only. Login information will be sent to confirmed attendees two days before the class.