- This event has passed.
Required Class in New Mexico Law
July 28 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Pursuant to Rule 15-103(G) NMRA, this class is required for applicants for admission via bar exam, UBE transfer, or admission on motion/reciprocity. To receive credit for successful completion of the class, attendees must be present for the entire duration, with no exceptions. There will be polls throughout the class. Questions are not graded but will be used to determine participation during the class. If an applicant does not participate in all polls, credit will not be granted for the class.
- Cost: Bar exam, UBE transfer, and reciprocal admission applicants: Included in your application fee.
- Limited license applicants: Not required.
- Admission:Any person who is a 2L or 3L law student, all applicants pending admission and all individuals seeking admission in New Mexico may attend the class. The class is not open to licensed New Mexico Attorneys, other than NMBBE members and speakers. Attendees must register prior to beginning the course.
- Topics: Indian Law, New Mexico community property law, Professionalism, and Ethics
- Location: The class will be held online using Zoom.
TO REGISTER: You MUST register for both AM and PM sessions
Morning Session Registration Jul 28, 2022 08:30 AM MT Click the link below to register:
Afternoon Session Registration Jul 28, 2022 12:30 PM MT Click link below to register:
You must register separately for both Morning and Afternoon Sessions.
The class is currently held twice per year, in February and July.