Required Class in New Mexico Law
July 27 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
This class is required for all applicants, whether via bar exam, UBE transfer, or admission on motion / reciprocity.
- Bar exam, UBE transfer, and reciprocal applicants: FREE
- Please note: Priority is given to bar exam applicants, UBE transfer applicants, and reciprocity applicants who have already submitted an application for admission.
- Bar Exam: The class may be taken up to three years in advance of admission. You may attend before you submit your application, but if the class fills up you may be bumped in favor of a current examinee. Examinees are automatically signed up for the class immediately after the exam for which they sit.
- UBE Transfer: The class must be taken after submission of a complete application.
- Reciprocal Admission: The class must be taken after submission of a complete application.
- This class does fill up, and seating is limited. UBE Transfer and Reciprocal Admission applicants are held on our wait list until we receive a complete application. If the class fills up before we receive your application, you will be notified and given an opportunity to sign up for the next class.
Topics: Indian Law, General, Family Law, Professionalism, Ethics
Location: The class will be held in-person only, in Albuquerque. Venue TBA.
Credits: 4.5 General, 2.5 Ethics