Admission to the New Mexico Bar is governed by Rules 15-101 to 406 NMRA. To find these rules online:
- Visit http://public.nmcompcomm.us/nmnxtadmin/NMPublic.aspx
- From the top navigation, select Public Access Law > Search Statutes and Court Rules
- Select Desktop or Tablet/Smartphone and click OK
- In the search bar, enter “Rules Governing Admission to the Bar” and click Search
- Select the link for “Rules Governing Admission to the Bar”
You will see this:
The New Mexico Rules Annotated are maintained online by the New Mexico Compilation Commission.